Power Sound Audio

Knorbu

I spent yesterday fiddling around trying to get my sub to perform better than what it's capable of...it didn't work out.

I have Rf83 mains and I am trying to use a Synergy sub12 with them. It isn't terrible with movies but it bums me out when I am listening to music. ,,I have known that I need a new one , but have been trying to put up with it until I got the coin to replace it. That day will happen towards the end of March , so I have been looking at different brands,and reading what I can,but Some of the specs do nothing but confuse me.

My room is L shaped with a with a dining room at the bottom of the L ., the dining room opens to a kitchen.. So total square footage where the system is set up would be 30 ft by 22 ft,,although the actual listening area is 22ft by15 .(8ft ceilings)

The Power Sound Audio xv15 ,has caught my eye, and I think that is where I am leaning.Lots of love on the AVS forum, price is right, and has good warranty. I was wondering what you guys think of it,as far as giving me something decent for music.

sorry I am unable to post a link.

thanks in advance,

Mark

The Power Sound Audio xv15 ,has caught my eye, and I think that is where I am leaning.Lots of love on the AVS forum, price is right, and has good warranty. I was wondering what you guys think of it,as far as giving me something decent for music.

Mark, I've been following PSA as well as I want to upgrade my subs also. I was close to buying 2 of the XV15's but my OPPO purchase has put that on the back burner for a while.

I really can't remember 1 negative comment on the AVS forum thread and they are quickly building a great reputation for customer service. Tom V. (formerly of SVS) appears genuinely concerned with each customer and walks them through any set up or pre purchase questions.

For the price and quality reviews thus far, I'd say go for it!!

PSA and Rythmik are the two subwoofer companies that are causing the most waves over at AVS. I have never heard any of the PSA subs but people are definitely raving about them. I would have bought the XV30 but I wanted a little more "furniture" quality. With all of the outstanding reviews, i am sure PSA will exceed your expectations.

Brian at Rythmik was one of the most knowledgable and kind people I have ever conducted business with.

I can vouch for the XV15 in a large room. It has no trouble whatsoever.

Def give Tom a call, he is great to deal with and wont steer you wrong.

Thanks Rick, I am going to get ahold of them Thursday,,supposedly we have some weather coming in so I didn't schedule any work.

HAmmer,,I got a lump in my throat when I saw you are running 4RF 83's,hooked up to a couple xpa 2's,,,very nice ! I think I am jealous.

Mark

I can vouch for the XV15 in a large room. It has no trouble whatsoever.

Def give Tom a call, he is great to deal with and wont steer you wrong.

I emailed Tom with some questions yesterday , got a response last night. Pretty amazing costumer service. I am ordering the xv-15 next month,and will post my thoughts when I get it hooked up.

Thanks for the help guys.

Mark