Dating a heresy

BigBusa

John...

ummm well.... ok, your dating her... Please be sure to keep her clean, well oiled, and treat her like a lady. Not too much input from you or she will blow. Well, to some this would be ok, but if this does occur you might lose her functionality for later when you need her to sing for you. I suggest you be careful and she will give you many years of pleasure.

OH.... you mean... how do I date a speaker??

Thats entirely different. Thankyouverymuch!!

I know it is a new mellenium, but should'nt you date your own species? Smile.gif

cheers

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

This week, KG4 fronts, KV-3 center, SS-1 surrounds, KSW 12 sub.

In about 2 weeks, I just ordered them today (were you following me? - I swear I did not see a single flompy doodle in my rear-view)...R7 (cherry across the front) and white surrounds (Rs-7).. I will keep the KSW sub until my credit card quits groaning, and then I might just buy one of them hot water heaters (they are on sale).