FS: Walnut Oil Klipschorns in Houston

Kevmosmith

Hey Guys -

1976, consecutive serial numbers, "B" model with the risers. Walnut oil with black grills, pie slice logos.

K55m, k400 horn, K77m, AA crossovers that have been recapped.

Very good condition, a few minor nicks, but that is all. They look very nice.

Work perfectly and sound like they should. Price is firm at $2,000. Local pickup in Houston - I am not willing to ship them. There is no urgency on my end, so if you need a little time for a road trip, I can work with that.

If you would like a picture or two, let me know by PM (and leave an email address for pictures), or if you have any questions, let me know by PM.

Recent move is the only reason for the sale.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hey Kevin, I assume these are the Khorns I listened to when I bought your Fisher amp? If so they are in very nice condition! I think I'm waiting to go with something from the pro line hopefully later this year. Anyone looking for a nice pair of Khorns though, take a look. I saw and listened to these, very nice indeed! Good luck with your sale!

i'd take em in a heart beat, just to far away. i'm dying for a pair

Yea that shipping from Texas can be a Bear. Had a pallet shiped from Texas to Oregon. Not cheap, but worth it for the cargo.....

[;)] .Taz

since you already know the route when should i expect to see ya ( again ) what was that like 32 plus hrs round trip

Lee, long time no hear from. somebody down your way came up here, bought my 03 k-horns with the matching belle center and also bought my 82 oak and cane belles. rented a u-haul trailer a couple blocks from my house and headed back. can't think if it was somebody here /A-gon or ebay

you still have those ( nicest belles on the planet ) ???

Russ,

It has been a long time, I think that trip was about 36 hours door to door. I still have the Belles, We may have two of the rarest Heritage speakers in existence.

Do you want me to drop off the K-horns and bring the ramblin roses back with me?

Lee

Russ,

It has been a long time, I think that trip was about 36 hours door to door. I still have the Belles, We may have two of the rarest Heritage speakers in existence.

Do you want me to drop off the K-horns and bring the ramblin roses back with me?

Lee

Lee, sorry, but I'm next in line for Budman's RR Corns. ;^)

Remind me about your Belles. Are they the Ramblin' Rose finish as well? I just wish I could find a veneer that's similar.

Russ,

Lee

Lee, sorry, but I'm next in line for Budman's RR Corns. ;^)

Remind me about your Belles. Are they the Ramblin' Rose finish as well? I just wish I could find a veneer that's similar.

Fini, here you go

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/p/77680/909304.aspx#909304