FS: Acurus A200FIVE----SOLD

willland

Just had my Acurus A200x3 delivered today so my beloved A200x5(A200FIVE) is going up for sale. The only reason I am selling this wonderful amp is because my main system is only 5.2 and with the A200FIVE and A200, I have seven channels of amplification and my room will only allow for five. Two wasted channels sitting idle.

I do not have the original box but do have another Acurus box that my A200x3 was shipped in and it will be packed in a manner in which many of you know that I do, guaranteeing safe arrival. The price is $675.00 shipped in CONUS and I eat the 3% PayPal fee because of my choice of payment.

Acurus%20200FIVE%20002.jpg

Acurus%20200FIVE%20004.jpg

Acurus%20200FIVE%20007.jpg

Thanks,

Bill

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i could give up my A200. It runs cool as ice and sounds great with my Paradigm Signature 2v3's.

Fair enough. But, the A200 and the A200FIVE are pretty much the same amp with 3 more channels and of course a bigger power supply and larger profile. They sound the same.

I want another A200 to run as monoblocks with my RF-63's.

Bill

• Moderators

Even exchange? If so, Charles would be getting the sweet end of the deal. Just looked on Ebay and the A200 is selling for around $300 and the A2FIVE around $700. If that is the case, you should jump on that Charles.

Even exchange? If so, Charles would be getting the sweet end of the deal.

Michael,

Have you been [D][D][D] again?[:D] Where in the world did you get even trade?

Just looked on Ebay and the A200 is selling for around $300 and the A2FIVE around $700.

Yeah, and that's $700.00 plus shipping/fees.

Hey, thanks for the bump.

Bill

• Moderators

Have you been BeerDrinksDrinksBeerBeerDrinks again?Big Smile Where in the world did you get even trade?

Haha....sorry, I just went back and apparently I missed where you said, "You trade me the A200 + $$$ for my A200FIVE.".

I don't drink....just lack of sleep. I have about 10 design projects I'm working on simultaneously for clients. Was up till 3am working on a website on Wednesday evening.

I thought it should have been a no brainer if you were wanting an even trade. My bad. [:D]

Haha....sorry, I just went back and apparently I missed where you said, "You trade me the A200 + $$$ for my A200FIVE.".

Happens to the best of us. To me, more often than I care to admit.

I don't drink

I know that, just had to come up with something to rib you about.[;)]

....just lack of sleep. I have about 10 design projects I'm working on simultaneously for clients. Was up till 3am working on a website on Wednesday evening.

You need "another vacation".[:)]

I thought it should have been a no brainer if you were wanting an even trade.

I'd say.

Bill

• Moderators

This would surely make a super sweet amp for someone. I know you stand by them because you've owned lots of Acurus amps over the years and attest to their quality by the fact that you continue to use them in your own HT.

Someone step up and take this amp off his hands before he decides to keep it for himself.

• Moderators

Dmitry, just curious....do you really need more than 200 watts / channel? My amp is 220 x 5 and I have never felt it lacking in power, even at extreme volumes. Even for less efficient speakers, this amp should still rock them. Also, when you bridge an amp, you introduce much more distortion. If you really need more power, it would be better to get a 400 w/ch amp instead of a bridged 200 w/ch.

Just for comparison, Bill's A200FIVE is looking even sweeter of a deal considering this Acurus A2005 (200 x 5 amp) on Vanns is $3499.95.

Best wishes with the sale Bill.