Bill Fitzmaurice Titan 48 Horn Loaded Subs

mark1101

A pair of Bill Fitzmaurice Titan 48 horn loaded subs loaded with 15” Eminence Kappalite 3015LF woofers……….all in excellent condition.

Built by a Fitzmaurice approved builder. Extremely durable truck bed liner crinkle finish, rubber corner protectors, and gold binding posts.

Used only indoors for home audio, in non-smoking HVAC environment.

These are in terrific shape and sound great with my Klipsch MCM setup. Very clean powerful horn loaded bass that mates well with the Klipsch horn sound. These would be great with Lascalas or other Heritage speakers as well.

The only reason I am selling these is because I now have Klipsch 684 subs that made my MCM-3 Grand setup pure Klipsch.

It is a shame such awesome subs are just sitting in my house unused. Someone should be enjoying these. They are truly excellent.

Asking $1,050.00 or BO………..These are really big to ship but I will work with any buyer to see what we could do about transportation.

For more info: http://billfitzmaurice.net/welcome.html

post-12535-13819830936606_thumb.jpg

A pair of Bill Fitzmaurice Titan 48 horn loaded subs loaded with 15 Eminence Kappalite 3015LF woofers.all in excellent condition.

Built by a Fitzmaurice approved builder. Extremely durable truck bed liner crinkle finish, rubber corner protectors, and gold binding posts.

Used only indoors for home audio, in non-smoking HVAC environment.

These are in terrific shape and sound great with my Klipsch MCM setup. Very clean powerful horn loaded bass that mates well with the Klipsch horn sound. These would be great with Lascalas or other Heritage speakers as well.

The only reason I am selling these is because I now have Klipsch 684 subs that made my MCM-3 Grand setup pure Klipsch.

It is a shame such awesome subs are just sitting in my house unused. Someone should be enjoying these. They are truly excellent.

Asking $1,050.00 or BO..These are really big to ship but I will work with any buyer to see what we could do about transportation.

For more info: http://billfitzmaurice.net/welcome.html

Amazing subs at a great price wish I was closer.

• 2 months later...

For those using subs with lascalas, THESE are the PERFECT subs for you![:D] Horns.....GREAT horns........guaranteed the first person who hears these will buy them. It is sad they are sitting. Someone should be enjoying. Listen before you buy, compare to Klipsch 684s in my house. Beat me up a little on the price. [Z]