[Help] Please choise Pow for RF-7ii, RC64ii!

khactuyen

Hello,

Please, give me advice to choise between ATI AT3000 (2 pow 2 chanel+ 1 pow 3 chanel=7 chanel) and Parasound A51 (add A21 for 7 Chanel)? From B&K 200.7S2 to these pow having improve SQ?

My HT: RF7ii, RC64ii, RS62ii, RB61ii; Pre: Onkyo 5509; Pow: B&K 200.7S2

Thanks in advance.

All three amps are rock solid pieces.

The B&K will provide plenty of power and have a "warmish" signature compared to the ATI and Parasound.

The ATI uses bipolar output transistors and will have very good punch down low, extended highs, and a more neutral signature.

The Parasound should provide maybe the best of each of the ATI and B&K's qualities together.

As I mentioned in the first sentence, all are very good amps.

Bill

I am a big fan outlaw audio and have been very happy with their model 7125 amplifier (7 x 125w). They make a good solid product and its made in the good ole USA.

Emotiva isn't bad either, I just didn't have a good experience with their XPA-5 and ground floor noise. I am very picky when it comes to ground floor noise and just returned 2 car audio amps for having a horrendous noise floor. Maybe I got a bad XPA-5 but Emotiva said it worked fine when I sent it in for repair. None the less, I swapped the XPA-5 out for what my outlaw and haven't had an issues.

If you want a powerhouse you could get the Model 7900 with 7 channels at 300 watts per channel at 8 ohms
http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/7900.html

amp-frontnorm.gifamp-backnorm.gifamp-side2norm.gif

Or you can take a look at their other products http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/index.html

I like amps and have several that I have used on the RC 64 and RF 7's and never seen the meters over 100watts which is way past what it take to get to Reference level of 85/105. The Outlaw amp are a very soild choice. A 7 channel amp would cover the need for future upgrades.

I am a big fan outlaw audio and have been very happy with their model 7125 amplifier (7 x 125w). They make a good solid product and its made in the good ole USA.

Khactuyen,

Ian's suggestion of the Outlaw Audio amp is a solid choice. As a matter of fact, Outlaw amps are mfr'd by ATI and their products share some of the same parts and design topography. I think the ATI AT3000 is close to the same amp as the Outlaw Audio Model 7900.

Bill

Khactuyen,

Ian's suggestion of the Outlaw Audio amp is a solid choice. As a matter of fact, Outlaw amps are mfr'd by ATI and their products share some of the same parts and design topography. I think the ATI AT3000 is close to the same amp as the Outlaw Audio Model 7900.

Bill

I didn't realize that ATI made Outlaw amps. I just love my ATI amp.

Khactuyen,

Bill

I didn't realize that ATI made Outlaw amps. I just love my ATI amp.

neither did I. Thanks Bill!!!

• 2 weeks later...