Veritcal Cornwalls- SOLD

dkalsi

i think he knows what happened and you guys know what happened. if your not interested in buying them move on or do it in a PM

I'm not interested in starting up a PM chit-chat, thanks. I was hoping my posts would prompt him to start a dialog with whatever55 who seemed to want them. It would be nice if they could come to an agreement and this story have a happy ending.

No dialog except give mo money. I would not trust him at this point and after a 7hr. one way trip I would hate to find other that it would not be what he stated

I am done with him.

Thank You all for your responses and support.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah wah, just sour gapes.

pricing and condition was clearly stated at all phases. whatever55 could have bought them for $750 on ebay but wanted to ask more ?'s and buy outside the ebay process. his prerogative and his choice. ebay starting bid is just that, a starting point. in this case it never went up. big deal. makes sense to start at 750 if they didn't sell here at 900 with the expectation it would rise and approach 900. remember whatever55 is the guy that didn't hit the bid button. the issue ends there. you should also notice that Dhar has taken the high ground by apologizing and not dragging this out. classy move in my opinion.

I would definitely buy from Dhar, especially those three heresy's for only $550.

don't sweat the petty things, right CEC?

Yes I did not push the bid button. I wanted to be somewhat sure I would be around to listen to them. Another reason being since no one bid I thought I would help him save the fees buying outside Ebay, so I offered his starting price.

All that aside, we exchanged emails just fine until I wanted to firm up the price... then all of a sudden email stopped working. The next email I got was mo money and I have someone else interested.

So again yes I did not press the button, maybe next time I will without thinking about helping someone out.

I would take the high ground also if I got mo money.