Sold:: rc - 64

joehernandez509

Yes Bill, I definitely could find a spot for that amp. The problem is that I have used up all of my "wife" credits for a while. This new pair of speakers AND the drive was kinda pushing the envelope, so to say. The wife is slowly warming to this crazy obsession and it will be a little bit before I can bring up amps and center speakers.

We are trying to buy a second home and that is where my HT will be. Once the home is closed on, then the rest of the system can be begged for.

Ron

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better just buy the matching center while your down there. They are gonna be really hard to find soon. Not many around. The ones that are for sale are crazy high cause people think they are made of gold. Tell your wife sorry once you get home but it had to be done. She won't be mad once she hears em? My wife has never been mad when I bought my 63/64 combo and my Cornwalls. She loved em both.

Yes Bill, I definitely could find a spot for that amp. The problem is that I have used up all of my "wife" credits for a while. This new pair of speakers AND the drive was kinda pushing the envelope, so to say. The wife is slowly warming to this crazy obsession and it will be a little bit before I can bring up amps and center speakers.

I can completely understand that.

My lovely bride has no problem with my obsession and the fueling of it. Her "rule" is for me to sell something if I am going to buy something. The problem is that I usually buy something before I sell something. Kind of backwards huh?

Bill

You better just buy the matching center while your down there. They are gonna be really hard to find soon. Not many around. The ones that are for sale are crazy high cause people think they are made of gold. Tell your wife sorry once you get home but it had to be done. She won't be mad once she hears em? My wife has never been mad when I bought my 63/64 combo and my Cornwalls. She loved em both.

For sure if you can swing the center I would grab it and be done

I can completely understand that.

My lovely bride has no problem with my obsession and the fueling of it. Her "rule" is for me to sell something if I am going to buy something. The problem is that I usually buy something before I sell something. Kind of backwards huh?

Bill

Buying before selling is real bad , I do it all the time like this morning I got 2 amps for sale so what do I do buy 2 more mono blocks .

Be done with what? The center or the marriage? LOL

We just had our 10th wedding anniversary yesterday and I think the reason that she has hung around this long is because we talk about and agree on any purchase over $100. Can I afford the extra $600? Yes. Do I want to risk mucking up a nice day by starting with "Oh, by the way"?

Negative Ghost Rider, that pattern is full.

I'll take my chances on finding one at a later date.

Ron

Edited by BlackGTS

We just had our 10th wedding anniversary yesterday and I think the reason that she has hung around this long is because we talk about and agree on any purchase over $100. Can I afford the extra $600? Yes. Do I want to risk mucking up a nice day by starting with "Oh, by the way"?

Ron

:emotion-21:

• Moderators

Oh cmon Joe, you are being nice. I know Ron is a little on the "crazy" side. Who would drive 9hrs round trip for a set of speakers....oh wait....I did too for an 11 speaker RF-7ii system. :wacko:

Congrats to both of you. I'm sure Ron will love and care for them for many years to come. I'm really glad he picked up your RC-64 as well as Scrappy said, they are hard to come by.

Ron

LOL i knew you would do it!!!!! give your wife a big kiss when you get home and say thank you!!!

• Moderators

If it were me, I'd be giving my wife more than a big kiss. Plus she would be getting whatever she wanted for quite awhile. :D Hopefully we will see pics and hear about Ron's new setup tomorrow. He had a chance to play with them some tonight and then headed to bed. I'm sure he had a long day after driving 9hrs. That's dedication for sure.