Demo DVD

snailtrax

I know it has been asked in the past, but I have searched to no avail. I am looking for a demo BLU RAY dvd that shows off the best attributes of home theater with some good video scenes plus select cuts from some good movies with a lot of LFE. I have seen a few on that auction place, but I am looking for some proven recommendations.

• Like 1

You can find demos on the AVS forum. They basically are downloads then you have to burn your own discs. I have a bass demo one only with 8 clips but it's notching crazy special. I have a buddy who's big on AVS making me a new one soon. I can inquire about another one. They don't come cheap though as hey take a very long time to put together. I think the last one selling on AVS from user super Leo was like 60$ but it was top notch. If it were available I'd buy one tomorrow. That's how good it was.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, but I got Erin's voice mail, so need to follow up on Monday.

Tell her I want one too! J/K, but I did recently buy the Disney disc for calibration as well. Many reviews touted its user friendliness over that of the Munsil and Spears calibration disc. I like user friendly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Call DTS @ 818-436-1088 and they will send you a free of their demo Blu Ray, it is very good; Movies and music!

Ask for Erin.

When I called there was a message that the person was no longer there and it forwards to another person who doesn't respond at all.

THANKS, do NOT know if this is still good info, but the disc is good.