subwoofers and amp for sale

joessportster

I didn't mean to imply they weren't musical, sorry if it came across that way. Hugeroost is looking for a couple subs to go outside with some Lascalas. These subs were designed for HT. Something tuned a little higher and more for SPL would suit his application a little better.

Personally, I'd love to have these.

right now id love for you to have them :D , all kidding aside they are wonderful, I"m having second thoughts, as I"ve heard what they can do and my whole reason to buy them was they are exactly as i have said, I thought i might be able to build a system from the bass up (no pun intended). I own"ed Urei 813 at one time and they had the absolute best mid bass and impact I"ve ever heard, i thought pairing the 2 would make an awesome system (UGLY as hell but sound fantastic)

I"m afraid if they don"t sell soon I"ll just pull them and continue holding them for a future set up

Joe

• Like 1

Well, I've bought from you before(years ago) so I'm certain they'd be as described.

I strive to honest and above board when i sell something, i thought we had dealt before but its been a long ride on the audio merry go round, i would offer to ship these but they are just to damb heavy and im currently not able to lift

Joe

Well, I've bought from you before(years ago) so I'm certain they'd be as described.

I strive to honest and above board when i sell something, i thought we had dealt before but its been a long ride on the audio merry go round, i would offer to ship these but they are just to damb heavy and im currently not able to lift

Joe

I'll drop this unsolicited vote of confidence here;

I bought a pair of La Scalas and some media from Joe. He's honest and right on the money when describing his gear. He does what he says he'll do when he says he'll do it. He won't lock his threads because he's not afraid of feedback. It doesn't get much better than that.