Cornwall 1.5 $500 Vegas

Woofers and Tweeters

On Audiokarma members "barter town"

<edit> >I can pass on 'your' contact info if interested

"Extra speakers. Down sizing to just one main system. I have a pair of unstained Heresy Raw birch in beautiful conditon. Shipping would be about $100 each if sent to east coast so local pickup would be preferred. $425. Cane grills.

Cornwall 1.5s. These were originlly utility cornwall that were sanded down and stained to match the walnut veneer. Some new outstanding caps in the crosover. Look and sound like new. $500 pickup in Vegas.

La Scalas - Dam near new in apperance and sound is perfect. New auri caps in the mid/high frequency section. They are clear varnished birch. Local pickup only in Vegas. $1000 firm. Picture to follow tonight. Worth every cent.

I also have a pair of Altec 846B Valencias with new GPA 902-8 driver. Excellent condition. Local pick up only unless you make arrangements for pallet shipping. Currently set up for bi-amping. I do have the original crossover that would only take about an hour to re-install. $1200 local pick-up, very firm.

I have decided to keep my Flamenco speakers with a two cabinet size matching console---pretty rare. Prices are very fair if you ask me. Again picture to follow."

Edited by jweber
  • Like 1

Contact info please... pictures at all?

Sorry Schu, I wasn't clear: I can PM your contact information to him. It's an area of Audiokarma where one has to pay to play. His screen name is DanO55. You might PM him to see what you can work out. He has had a lot in Barter Town. Post # 5 here.

What's a Cornwall 1.5?

What I was told:

1.5s is the name used to describe the model of Cornwalls made during the phase in of the Cornwall II. Klipsch used the same mid driver but moved from the metal to the resin type midhorn. The Cornwall IIs had new style mid driver and the resin horns. That is pretty much the only thing different from the original Cornwalls. I believe one of the members of the Klipsch forum, who actually worked for Klipsch in Hope Arkansas coined the phrase.