What's with all the locking lately?

DrWho

Well,,, what the heck.... That's right,,,,CRAZY FUN....

gifstache_3265_1356566400.gif

OMG!!!!! LOL! You ARE the man here! I have never seen anything in my life so funny! Usually, you are pretending to be some COOL DUDE on TV - which is a riot BTW! Now, which are you in this GIF, the monkey????? LOL !!! OMG, this stuff is grea. "Pull my finger!" - Ever heard that one! LOL!!!!! Man, let's pretend we're smoking cigars and pretend we have beer and make a toast! Ok? :emotion-22: LOL! Is that a hoot! Go ahead...now you pretend you have a beer and type it out! That's so CRAZY!

Actually, I'm the guy up your arse pulling your string..... which is short, by the way....

Edited by Boxx

Well,,, what the heck.... That's right,,,,CRAZY FUN....

gifstache_3265_1356566400.gif

OMG!!!!! LOL! You ARE the man here! I have never seen anything in my life so funny! Usually, you are pretending to be some COOL DUDE on TV - which is a riot BTW! Now, which are you in this GIF, the monkey????? LOL !!! OMG, this stuff is grea. "Pull my finger!" - Ever heard that one! LOL!!!!! Man, let's pretend we're smoking cigars and pretend we have beer and make a toast! Ok? :emotion-22: LOL! Is that a hoot! Go ahead...now you pretend you have a beer and type it out! That's so CRAZY!

Actually, I'm the guy up your arse pulling your string..... which is short, by the way....

Sorry dude, I don't swing from that side of the plate!

Great....

When you were a child you were treated kind

But you were never brought up right

You were always spoiled with a thousand toys but still you cried all night

You better stop

And look around

Geez oldtimer, is this from the 1800's?