What's with all the locking lately?

DrWho

• Moderators

A warning post prior to locking, by a moderator would be nice. A closing statement on a locked thread from a moderator would be nice as well. At least then we'd know why the thread was locked.

The locking of the first thread of the same subject was the warning :)

I think most locks are self explanatory, but perhaps not. I'll try better!

OMG! LOL! You dudes are a riot!!!! You are killing me here! I can't believe how funny this stuff is! Like one guy goes, doh, and then another guy puts a yellow circle with a frown, and then some other dude comes along and goes like, Yeah? and puts a yellow circle with a smile!! Then some dude will be like hoisting a little beer stein!! And some dude will go like LIBRAL snake oil, and then OMG! it all starts again!! Yer killin' me with this stuff!! I have NEVER seen such hilarious stuff in my life!!!!! LOL! Are you guys like professionals!! LOL! And then some dude goes, I'm leavin' and puts a little yellow circle with lie red cheeks or something!! LOL! It's CRAZY FUN!

Not bad for a guy whose approach to art is selfish and immature. Not that he caught that in the post that described it.

• Moderators
Somehow I gotta believe that a certain Mr. Klipsch (founder of the feast) would consider such PC stuff to be not so cool.

Pc stuff, he probably wasn't completely sold on the original PC, personal computer.

• Moderators
The last post I saw from Chad was last Friday: 07 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

Chad and Amy are like lightning you hardly see them in advance, just the final result.

It's a dirty job but much better than it was years ago I would imagine.