How to drape interconnects

Thaddeus Smith

Michael,

Sorry for crapping on this thread of yours the other day. But as I said I just couldn't help myself. But seriously I agree with the others that if you have eliminated any hum or buzz from your system and all you are hearing is a hissing especially from the tweeters this is perfectly normal and acceptable. This is called Gaussian or white noise and cannot be eliminated completely. You can try and try and spend lotsa money to bring it down a little bit. But as soon as the music starts it is masked anyway. Most attempts to supposedly fix this so called problem also diminish the high frequency performance of your speakers.

Eric

• Like 1

In general through out life I would not recommend finding problems in life where they don't exist. I have done it a few times and its never turned out well. If you have a problem address it, but unless you personally experience that problem then unless circumstances dictate, as in your in the lower ground of an up coming flood, don't make use of some one else's experiences unless you have experienced them yourself. Cheers, best of luck

Edited by jacksonbart

In general through out life I would not recommend finding problems in life where they don't exist. I have done it a few times and its never turned out well. If you have a problem address it, but unless you personally experience that problem then unless circumstances dictate, as in your in the lower ground of an up coming flood, don't make use of some one else's experiences unless you have experienced them yourself. Cheers, best of luck

1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jp