F/S-Complete KLF 30/20/c7 surround package

sthomas12321

$1500 firm.

Selling my complete setup, KLF-30 mains, KLF 20 rears, C7 center. All in Black, must be picked up (no shipping) and bought as a complete set. I am not looking to sell individually. No boxes for KLF 30's and 20's. Might have the C7 box. I am located Canton OH, 44721

NOTE*: ALL SPEAKERS HAVE CRITES TITANIUM TWEETER DIAPHRAMS INSTALLED. I CAN INCLUDE THE ORIGINALS IF DESIRED.

The KLF 30's are like new. The only flaw is what looks to be like a drip of glue or something on the grill fabric on one of them. Should clean off, haven't tried yet. These speakers are pretty much like brand new. 9/10 condition (these are late production models)

The KLF 20's I would say are a 7/10. They look great, but I had to re-glue the rear panel (I glued the entire box enternally), and touch up paint some small scratches by the previous owner. The paint was pretty much a perfect match, so I don't think you will even see the difference, just wanted to point it out. I also glued the inside completely, as the previous owner didn't mention they were lose when I bought them. One of the speakers has a little tear on the bottom of the grill fabric. These speakers look great too, you won't be disappointed!

The C7 was like new when I bought it. Original owner never even opened it. I haven't moved it since I received it early last year, so it should still be near flawless condition.9/10 condition

These are fantastic speakers. You will absolutely love them. Nothing compares to them for the asking price, I have owned so many speakers over the years to compare.

For feedback other then purchases I made on this forum, check out audiogon member sthomas12321. Let me know if you have any questions! I will upload/send pictures if any local buyers are interested

Edited by sthomas12321

A few pictures would help your sale.

Thanks for trying to help with my sale. I do appreciate it.

If anyone is interested, I can email as many photo's as they would like. From all angles if they like. I would actually prefer it so there are no surprises of condition when picked up.

Part of me doesn't want to get rid of these, so if I don't get any interest, I am fine with keeping them. This sale is mostly for my wife :)

Edited by sthomas12321