Sansui compared to tube amps

I have a Sansui AU-70 tube amp that is AWESOME!

AU70_DSC00064.jpg

I had that exact integrated when I was in High School. For the life of me I cannot recall what I did with it. I am thinking that it might be at my mothers house tucked away in some closet!

Sorry Dean for not quoting what loudandclear said. The pm was meant for him.

This is a good thing. I had messenging disabled, but had to turn it back on because I had a couple of conversations going and they wouldn't go to email.

Two features I don't like about the new software is the way PMs work/look, and that people can hide the signature blocks. Many are apparently hiding them because they don't appear to be seeing my request to not PM, but to email instead.

I've also noticed that the signature blocks don't show up if you're using the "mobile version".

Edited by DeanG

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a lot of vintage Sansui pass through my hands. I currently run a heavily modded AU7900 for use with Klipsch products. I use Adcom on other systems, such as powering AR3a's. I used Marantz when I lived in Hope, up until I started acquiring Sansui products. I still have a Sansui Seven and a couple of G3000. I just can't get rid of the G3000's strictly on a looks basis. Something about the gold colored face. I have owned several in each series that Sansui put out in SS. All were rebuilt when comparing. I have stayed with the AU7900 against all. I still own some vintage Kenwood products because I like the sound of them.

I can't trust my ears anymore for quality comparison, so my opinion doesn't amount to much! I just like what I like. Too much hearing loss over the years.