Where is the missing Malaysian flight?

Boxx

Malaysian flight.....  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Where in the world is the missing Malaysian flight?

• Hijacked to a foreign land.
    • Under da sea.
    • In alien skies.
    • In Malaysia, it never really took off.
    • Sitting in a hanger owned by George Soros.
    • Cloaked somewhere over Hope, Arkansas.
    • Flying around the earth as space debris.
    • I don't give a rip...Just give me good corners.
    • None of the above.....

So it was just reported by the Malaysian Prime Minister that that all communication devices were shutdown deliberately and plane flew an additional 6 hours.
Do you suppose, if there are any passengers still with us, they will receive credit for all of the extra air miles?

So it was just reported by the Malaysian Prime Minister that that all communication devices were shutdown deliberately and plane flew an additional 6 hours.
Do you suppose, if there are any passengers still with us, they will receive credit for all of the extra air miles?

Id be the first one shot anyway, just as soon as the Libations ran out.

• Like 4

that is funny. i even had to look that up and learn something :)

Now where to start. I never change the channel i just leave it on the same channel its on when i get up and watch til mrs beeker changes it, when im not in the room of course normally when im alseep in the other room. Its been on cnn for about a day now while i work on my bracket

I have my globe here and i had to take a very large painting off the wall to post clips and post its with clues. I ran out of foil so my personal notes may be a little off course. Anyhow after studying the bush regime way before prescott my lucky red tack is planted 7hrs directly north of when the left turn was made. All civilians were lost after 20minutes at 45000 feet. Unfortunately we are using this knowledge to look this area of the middle east and china and anywhere else we can sneak around while the maylay flight is hot news. I really killed my lower back today carrying 1 polk monitor 10a. Im a healthy looking guy kinda like mr t and i cant even take the trash out anymore. kinda depressed earlier. I love tube amps jammimg my chorus ii and i heard one of those $2000 mono fishers today. Thank you all for your time ;) I still gotta figure this out so i can vote

• Like 4

that is funny. i even had to look that up and learn something :)

Now where to start. I never change the channel i just leave it on the same channel its on when i get up and watch til mrs beeker changes it, when im not in the room of course normally when im alseep in the other room. Its been on cnn for about a day now while i work on my bracket

I have my globe here and i had to take a very large painting off the wall to post clips and post its with clues. I ran out of foil so my personal notes may be a little off course. Anyhow after studying the bush regime way before prescott my lucky red tack is planted 7hrs directly north of when the left turn was made. All civilians were lost after 20minutes at 45000 feet. Unfortunately we are using this knowledge to look this area of the middle east and china and anywhere else we can sneak around while the maylay flight is hot news. I really killed my lower back today carrying 1 polk monitor 10a. Im a healthy looking guy kinda like mr t and i cant even take the trash out anymore. kinda depressed earlier. I love tube amps jammimg my chorus ii and i heard one of those $2000 mono fishers today. Thank you all for your time ;) I still gotta figure this out so i can vote

A good read Beek, take care of that back.

• Like 1

Thank you mark. second spasm deal in a few weeks now. One a these days itll be done so i just sit to save it for when absolutely needed.

Seriously on this missing flight deal i mean come on 2 dudes with fakes from iran get aboard. And yes they died on that 45k elevation how genious these idiots became..not really but they got it done. the news is a wash. its kinda like pieces get tossed around the news cause its catastrophic and there have been numerous commercial flights dissapeared starting back to the 50's flight from ny to washington 3 crew and 50 passengers lost in lake mich. The ones you dont hear about are because what airline dont have protection from a missing jet ya know cause who'od fly with them again. Its actually not rare. I wont go too far hear as im sure others obviously wont as well. I couldnt believe a cia rep was on cnn talking about how we, the cia went in deep consideration about doing this exact vanishing trick with a post soviet passenger airliner to gain knowlege of their up to date technology...true he only quoted this once on cnn but man.

we got some probs freinds snowden has ruined all codes for the most sensitive technology we have. No reason putin aint smilin or listening to us and bamas smilin. I have faith in our forces and family deep in as well that ed snow cluck...man i dont know what to say. flight 370 fake or not we are lucky to be planting our forces right where they are and i have to openly share my agreement with the truth 911 movement. I love Boxx' "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson sig. I march in my suit in citys with bumms speaking this phrase as i do in formal dinners that i attend with celebrity fellowship all the same. Yes i even told the iron mike tyson and he is just 1 i know carried it along to use as well. We all are people, human beings and the truth of everything has to be natural and instant. As we all heard and say too many slick toungues out there. The left and right use to drink beer together after passing bills. now its red and blues goes seperate ways. I met Micheal Ducacus in 88 and he was the rightful man for the job and bush sr absolutely lied his way to the swear in.

bush jr only won florida because his cousin called fox news at 2am stated he won florida. these are fact and i can prove them. That monster bush sr had running his campain is dead cause karma is a *****. i

• Like 4

what i stated my friend is 100% true. i wrote quickly and digressed a bit as well as left an open fact to make it easy for you without an advantage with a political degree to possibly take a look at some of the true statements i expressed

• Like 4

Im just stating where issues within the u.s. have been from an one obvious beginning.

Read or actually just get the movie "Boogie Man" freinds and you too will not take your meds. You wont need to. Its all fact and not saturated bs

• Like 4

Snowden and Putin are having a big black bunny painted on it right now, who would ever expect Hef's plane to be delivering a 10 ton warhead :o

Call me Paranoid but if we ever see it again it just may be a flying bomb. God I hope not. Quite the cruel situation. Hope all the people are alright and will be returned to their Families. But if it was hijacked to build a bomb, it is unlikely that the hijackers would care about the passengers.

John

I'm gently trying to say Political Discussion may get this thread locked; (not that it is my call).

I suspect that if we all behave and no one starts ranting, raving, or distasteful argument we might get away with it. But not my call.

John

• Like 1