Colorado Heresy for $140? That's what they look like, right?

mattSER

Its worth it from eastern indiana to go pick them up including gas. and i can smoke pot legally. and yes jweber you could go to texas and go 180mph legally lol :lol:

edit:at least for the price people are paying for heresys these days, my gawd i regret ever selling any heresys iv owned

Edited by beeker
  • Like 3

Its worth it from eastern indiana to go pick them up including gas. and i can smoke pot legally. and yes jweber you could go to texas and go 180mph legally lol :lol:

edit:at least for the price people are paying for heresys these days, my gawd i regret ever selling any heresys iv owned

Go get them for me and I'll pay for you a bag of laughs, :emotion-19: just don't get caught bringing any back.

Do they do mail orders from there? :emotion-55:

I surely agree. If they were closer I would contact them. I'll be honest though there was a fellow with a full reference klipsch system on craigslist locally with klipsch sub 10 included asking for $125 for 5.1 total system, im not kidding 1 bit. I called him and let him know they were more valuable. He looked on the internet and could not believe what he had was worth about $2k used. I did give him $500 and he was happy. True story

• Like 2

I will be honest on here again. Thats why i sold my 20+ year family business. I had an old guy that couldnt write. I filled his whole check out and he also asked me to sign his name. He had a huge farm. His wife did all the signing(as do all farmers i know, very true) and writing he was just the working man on the land. It was too much. Everybody with a shop ripping everybody off and i just couldnt do it. I actually had an Ohio car dealer license into my mid 20's. I knew everything was spot on with figures of the current features&values at the time. As time went on I morally broke down and had other interests. I'v been through a lot lol i like a very simple life nowadays. Money is not a drive for me whatsoever. Relaxation is my only priority.

Just wish i could build a tube amp lol and complete a pair of speakers on my own start to finish. thats my goal in life lol

• Like 2