*edit*FS: Klipsch RF 7 Black Satin pair. Local sale 60098 $800

willum24

Price is $850 for forum as well. Im at work, and my phone won't let me change price in header. :(. I had rf82s there, but have since sold them, I have a great deal of respect for this forum, and don't want to ruin any relationship with it at all. I am truly sorry for any and all confusion. :( I was merely trying to move them today if possible but I apparently stretched myself a little thin with this great forum.

He said he was changing the price. What am I missing?

Edited by eth2

You aren't missing anything if you read the whole thread and check the times. Prices changed, pics changed a couple of times, almost in response to our postings. Funny thing is, one of his previous posting about a pair of Corwalls said we should butt out when it comes to someone's asking price. So it's not really my business if he was trying to get $50 more from forum members.

Most of the people I talk to here, usually offer Forum members a LOWER price than they are asking on other sites

• Like 1

I should have waited until the end of my shift to change the clist ad, and my impatience has brought me, as usual, nothing but embarrassment. I truly apologize, and certainly understand if no one here chooses to do any business with me.

Geez, Willum don't beat yourself up! It is no big deal. Sometimes our quick response reminds me of the guy who sits behind you at the stop light waiting for the light to change so he can lay on the horn. I am sure you meant no harm or disrespect to anyone.

Sorry, I didn't know it was you in front of me... :D

• Like 2

I literally feel like giving these speakers to one of you as proof of my apology. If I could, I would. I value each and every one of your opinions and experiences and have been encouraged and given direction by many of your posts and responses. I honestly have a hard time believing people, especially on the internet, and I today, inadvertently, became one of those people. I promise to you that I am an audiophile, I live in Woodstock, IL, I had two pairs of RF82 IIs that I sold, I have 2 RW12ds for sale that have appeared in photos with both my RF 82 IIs and now these exact RF-7's. I have purchased items from forum members and had great chats with them at their homes, and I do not wish for any reason that any of you consider me a hack or a money hungry dealer of some sort. I made a mistake with pricing in conjunction with clist and this forum, and just hope you can trust that I will do everything in my power to see it never happens again.

• 1 year later...