Gold Box Deal of the Day: 60% Off Klipsch

TasDom

iPad music and Oppo TV sounds good to me but I never use this type of listening. My kids say they sound great, We've only tried the orange ones and then the wife confiscated them all to give as gifts to her sisters in the 'old country' when she visits this summer. Sigh, my new toys are gone.

I never had an "in ear" pair of headphones before I guess. I put the bigger pair of inserts on and really stuffed them in there and now they sound much much better.

They do sound good now. It's very uncomfortable for me to wear though. It creates pressure in the ear. Also the cord works like a stethoscope, if I tap it or anything touches it, it's magnified through the earbuds. I got these to wear to the gym, which seems like would be a problem.

Maybe that's how all this type of "in ear" earbud is. Thanks for the advice. I'd like to know what the rest of you think when you get them.

I never had an "in ear" pair of headphones before I guess. I put the bigger pair of inserts on and really stuffed them in there and now they sound much much better.

They do sound good now. It's very uncomfortable for me to wear though. It creates pressure in the ear. Also the cord works like a stethoscope, if I tap it or anything touches it, it's magnified through the earbuds. I got these to wear to the gym, which seems like would be a problem.

Maybe that's how all this type of "in ear" earbud is. Thanks for the advice. I'd like to know what the rest of you think when you get them.

Got my orange ones in Monday . . . got orange to use these on my Harley and while pressure washing. I have other more expensive in-ears--Bose, Klipsch, Shure, Turtle Beach, and those crappy Apple ones that come with the iPod. Got these for the "rugged" . . . weatherproof purpose. For $40 bucks, I could clean the ear wax out after testing and give as a gift if I did not like them.

I really like them . . . Great volume and bass. I figure if I am going to lose my hearings, I would rather listen to music than just the pressure washer. Can't even really hear the pressure washer with these on . . . and the right tips on them make them comfortable. The wrong size tips and they fall out or just plain hurt. Using the right tip is comfortable and seals them for acceptable music listening. I like the oversize buttons . . . not hard to find when changing volume or songs while working/riding.

Only one,problem . . . as I was ordering, I asked my wife over and over again, "Do you want me to order a pair for you too since they are waterproof and so cheap?" Adamantly, she repeated over and over again, "No, I will just take your old Apple ones. Quit asking. No!" Then she listened to the S4i in-ears when they came in.

Now, I do not have a pair anymore. Got to wait now on another sale before I can have some too!

Edited by Rhetor

I get the "stethoscope" effect also (great analogy btw) and it is annoying but after using the included clip to secure it to my shirt, it's not as noticeable.