Johnny Football....

Boxx

I totally agree he could be a flop...although his athletasism is in his heart when on the feild...

I feel the patriots would have a good point to pick him up and follow brady. Brady is getting up there in age...If manzeil is gonna become something in football then the patriots would both keep their form by picking him up and johnny would carry his status eventually into the nfl possibly as a legend there as well...

Thats not where id want him...I like the bengals and they cant get through a playoff game so may be a little chance for him or the bengals...

he is a bit of a scary prospect...

• Like 1

I really thought that Dallas was going to pick him up....

Dallas gave Romo a $108 million extension last year. I doubt they could afford another #1 QB. Johnny FB is still a bit of a gamble based on his off-field behavior.

Can you name the last QB with behavior problems who became a great player? I can't.

+++

Steelers and San Diego fan here, but I follow Steelers much more closely.

Edited by wvu80

I really thought that Dallas was going to pick him up....

Dallas gave Romo a $108 million extension last year. I doubt they could afford another #1 QB. Johnny FB is still a bit of a gamble based on his off-field behavior.

Can you name the last """"QB""" with behavior problems who became a great player? I can't.

Unless you wanna discuss receivers :lol:

Regardless johnny is a hot commodity....Its almost as hot as a presidential election :lol: lol

You did say qb, i missed that. cheers!

Edited by beeker

I hope he never gave himself that name, that would take a giant pair !

The name came from the 210,113 aggies that never graduated from a&m, but continue to hang around college station....

The poster boy for troubled receivers was Randy Moss, and he is a native WV guy and played well for Marshall. No doubt he could catch and run, but he really had problems off the field starting in HS.

Edited by wvu80

The poster boy for troubled receivers was Randy Moss, and he is a native WV guy and played well for Marshall. No doubt he could catch and run, but he really had problems off the field starting in HS.

Absolutely...there were days of party players although it was somewhat excepted then and they were in the nfl...

He will get hazed unless he's the 1st 1 out of the locker room every day :lol:

• Like 1

20 picks in the book and Johnny not picked yet!

i kinda figured ya know...johnnys a possible timebomb and likely a big flop...nfl is big time...iv never stood near him but we all know hes a little guy...He is gonna get slammed buy the toughest men on the planet every single play

20 picks in the book and Johnny not picked yet!

and that is the highest the aggies can count (please somebody stop me).

lol hahahahaahahahaha man you really got it in for them lol hahahahahaha

• Like 1