John Q

NOZ

Got it yesterday, good flick, recomended.

------------------

NOZ SYSTEM

Fronts: Klipsch RF-7's

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Rears: Klipsch RS-7's

Projector: Infocus LP350

Screen: Draper Premier 96" x 72"

TV: Toshiba 37"

DVD: Toshiba SD 3107

Receiver: Harman Kardon AVR 7000

CD: Sony CDP CX250

EQ: Harmon Kardon EQ-8

Sub: Velodyne V-1012-B

Spare/Back-Up: La Scalas

Well worth it.

------------------

NOZ SYSTEM

Fronts: Klipsch RF-7's

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Rears: Klipsch RS-7's

Projector: Infocus LP350

Screen: Draper Premier 96" x 72"

TV: Toshiba 37"

DVD: Toshiba SD 3107

Receiver: Harman Kardon AVR 7000

CD: Sony CDP CX250

EQ: Harmon Kardon EQ-8

Sub: Velodyne V-1012-B

Spare/Back-Up: La Scalas

Just watched this last night - highly recommended to anyone into dramas! Great story, plot and acting (I think Denzel Washington was better here than in Training Day). Also (this is the Klipsch forum) sound was particularly good on this DVD - sharp, and great use of all speakers - won't blow you away like an action movie, but great nonetheless. Just my two cents.....

I have to say that I think that Training Day is by far not the best Denzel Washington movie. I do think he deserves to get an Oscar, but not for that movie. I always wanted to see John Q, but it was in theaters for such a short time-

Larry

I realize this is supposed to be a John Q. topic but I have to voice my opinion on Training Day. This movie made me want to puke! If I had a dollar for everytime Denzel said "dog" I'd be rich. Horrible dialogue. Like the screenwriters were trying to be hip with the cool new slang. Jeez dog! Don't you dogs know that dog is so 1996? Dog. And if it was MY first day(actually it was more like the first 5 minutes) on the job and my training office was forcing me to smoke drugs in the middle of a very busy intersection AT GUNPOINT I think I would've just had to get out of the car...dog. Between those two things and the very obvious ending I had a hard time finishing it...dog. I just kept thinking the whole time "Why do people like this dog?".

------------------

Outlaw 1050 A/V Receiver

Rega P3 Turntable

AMC CD8b CD Player

Toshiba 3108 DVD Player

Klipsch KG 4.2s(main)

2 Dynaco A-10/V IIs(centers)

Cerwin Vega E-706s(rears)

Cerwin Vega LW-12(sub)

Parasound PPH-100 Phono Preamp

Vampire Wire Digital Interconnects & Speaker Wire

It looks kinda dumb to me. Denzel is getting kind of lame, and I HATE the whole drama/suspence movie ganera.

Also, do you think there may have been an adgenda pushed in the film...

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org

quote:

Originally posted by AndyKub:

Kenratboy,

I was hoping someone took notice of the agenda and you get the cigar!

I bought two boxes of Cuban cigars in Cayman Smile.gif Cuaba brand and Cohiba, and then some Punch and Montecristo's... maybe I can be a Cigar Afficianado some day, gotta learn to speel it first Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

s>

Com on mon' gets a splif!

How does the law work about taking Cuban's back with you?

Cigars are NOT my thing, yuck. I have very white teeth and I want to keep them that way!!!

------------------

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

it is illegal to bring them back... oops Smile.gif i don't smoke them, maybe one of them, but i have older friends, 40-60's, that enjoy a nice cigar, and they make excellent presents for them. Smile.gif

i also have very white teeth, but not quite white enough. i am signed up to get laser whitening done at BriteSmile.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

s>

He he, must have some British blood in you Biggrin.gif, see, even Mr. Biggrinn has pearly whites!!!

I got my mom's teeth, I as SOOO glad.

Kuban Sigarz can be taken back if you remove and hide the little wrappers, then Custom's won't know!!!

I know a guy that buys $35 cigars, like smoking money!!!

------------------

hte cohiba box was $465, on sale from $665, lucky me, Churchill's likes me Smile.gif i always use them, every summer. The Cuaba's were lets see... $175. A lot of money to spend, but I will make it back when I sell them to aquaintences and it will be worth it to see my friends smile with their very own cuban cigar haha.

i did not even take them out of the box LoL. i just put the boxes into my cd player case and went through like no ones business. now-a-days they have more pressing matters to worry about.

I am infact English. My mothers famliy is from Wales. Typically british people take terrible care of their teeth, my aunt is a dentist there, the pictures I have seen... my teeth are great though. Probably really from my dad's family. They are from the cayman islands, my grandfather brushed his teeth with sugar cane till he was 16, which was also the age that he got his first pair of shoes. The dentist came to the island only 2 times a year, and they normally did not have money for it. But he did not have his first cavity till he was 22, me moved to the USA, jumped on a ship, working to pay for the voyage, when he was 18. My dad has perfectly straight teeth w/o braces, pearly white and never a problem, not even with wisdom teeth.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

s>