SEARS NOW CARRIES KLIPSCH PRODUCTS INCLUDING KHORNS

beeker

Iv seen the sears ad's on the bottom of my ebay sales for the last year, never paid mind to it, sears bought Kmart sometime back, sold my sears stock at that time, sears aint what it used to be.

The real sears deals are at their Outlet stores, ya need to do some digging, but they are everywhere also.

I have perhaps $5K in sears double roll away tool box's, don't think iv spent $1K over the years getting them.

Iv seen the sears ad's on the bottom of my ebay sales for the last year, never paid mind to it, sears bought Kmart sometime back, sold my sears stock at that time, sears aint what it used to be.

The real sears deals are at their Outlet stores, ya need to do some digging, but they are everywhere also.

I have perhaps $5K in sears double roll away tool box's, don't think iv spent $1K over the years getting them.

K-Mart actually purchased Sears.

• Moderators
SOLD THROUGH is more accurate; many stores are doing this & Sears has done this a while. SOLD BY World Wide Stereo & One Call as far as I can see with Store Pickup Unavailable.

Exactly. Sears has a marketplace where many different dealers can use their site to sell products, similar to Amazon.

As always, be leery of exactly who is selling the product, and make sure they are authorized to do so.

• Moderators

I don't think Sears themselves carries any of our stuff, but don't quote me on that. I think they did have some Energy products at one point. If they do have items, they are authorized.

this is a wild new frontier for me. my business account with sears is still active lol i wont although i could order anything...not that i wouldnt think it over...this is interesting though...I last bought some easy ups and a lawn mower a year ago...good thing is my low apr passed from my dad when i took his shop over...im not about to dig a hole for myself yet again im letting this settle a bit lol i have no room...

they have khorns...this may be incredible if they can get some p39's haha

• Like 1