RF-7 SOUND MODS

Just now, Deang said:

The mod to the LCR is part of the larger upgrade package, which includes the replacement of all of the high pass capacitors and all resistors. If all you are going to do is the resistor modification, then it doesn't matter what you use -- there's no benefit from paralleling a high quality Mills with a penny junk resistor - just use any 10 ohm 10 watt resistor you can find.

Thank you again for replying so quickly.  I was thinking I should have ordered 5 resistors instead of 2.  I emailed Sonic Craft and they cancelled the order for me instead of having me place a whole new order.  But now I got an email today from Parts Express saying they got the Dayton resistors in stock for a whole lot less money, less shipping and no low order fee ($5).  At this point, since that's all I'm doing right now I think I'll order the Daytons.  So is this added resistor of any benefit for the RC-7 vs the RF-7s?