Reddit thread on Klipsch HQ Tour (Indy)

Chad

• Administrators

In case anyone here was interested, some folks on Reddit are trying to garner interest in a tour of Klipsch HQ in Indy. Thought I'd share.

It wouldn't be a "pilgrimage"-level event, but we're considering it.

note: I have no say in the decision to do this or not, just relaying the message.

http://www.reddit.com/r/indianapolis/comments/27pdon/any_interest_in_a_tour_of_klipsch_hq/

• Like 1

I was in the engineering/CAD/woodshop area of the Indy Klipsch facility a couple years ago. It was very interesting. There were things in there that seemed like they were out of a Star Trek movie! The sound room was awesome, so was the acoustic room. I did notice a crate of Gibson SG guitars on the loading dock, they were for some kind of promotion.

Klipsch HQ Tour Date is June 24.

Special event from 4:30-6:00pm and official tour from 6:00-7:30pm.

RSVP here: http://klips.ch/1oNwWsf

Visitors are welcome to come to Klipsch Headquarters (3502 Woodview Trace, Indianapolis, IN 46268), starting at 4:30pm. At that time, there will be a very special event going for Klipsch employees that includes live music, food trucks AND demos of a new, unannounced product series. Visitors are welcome to join in on the fun. At 6pm, the official visitor tour will begin and will last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours in which visitors will get to demo Klipsch speakers & headphones, learn about the history of the company, check out the oh-so-very unique anechoic chamber and much more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
Special event from 4:30-6:00pm and official tour from 6:00-7:30pm.

Not looking to have any working class fans there? Seems like you'd get more visitors on the weekend.

At lot of working class folks work on the weekends. :)

The tour was the main request from the fans on reddit, hence the 6pm start time. The earlier special event is intended for employees, but we are welcoming all.

At lot of working class folks work on the weekends.

True. I was thinking it would be easier to stay out later if you didn't have to work the next day (Sunday). Seem though you have your bases covered. Wish I was closer. I'd love to go.