Rsw-15 help

L98Z28

I just got an rsw-15 and when I play it I get no bass at all. Now if you lightly push the active sub in and hold it while it's getting a signal it plays and sounds great. When not playing if you lightly push the woofer in it feels like it's dragging on something. I have not had the cabinet apart yet, I will later tonight. Any ideas on what cod have happened? Thanks in advance.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to tonight. If your facing the back of the sub (where the amp controls are) the left side of the sub doesn't move when you push on it. The right side does. So when playing, if you lightly push the right side in it plays and sounds great. It's like the sub is crooked on the travel. Maybe something wedged between the sub and the frame of the sub?

Do I have to take the passive sub out first? I have the top where I can lift it off the box but no way is the sub even moving. I can't even spin it. It's like there's mounting tabs or brackets on the inside or something.