(2) SVS PB12 Plus2 Subs in Tampa for $600 Each

Youthman

I just sold one for the same price or at least it's pending awaiting the new owner to come this weekend for pay and pick. If anyone is interested in the posted one it's important to know if it has the last drivers model 12.3

• Moderators

I just texted the seller again to see how far he is from me. If it isn't too far, I wouldn't mind picking them up for a forum member and holding one or both until you can make arrangements to pick it up. I am NOT interested in trying to ship it to you though. I can drop it off to a shipping company and let them pack it.

My request would be to be allowed to hear what 1 or 2 of these subs sounds like in my setup. :D

Man! Id like to put these both in my room, one one opposite side of the one I just got and one in rear of room. Although Scrappy told me that sub in the rear can be ( i forgot word he used but more or less you know where sound is coming from instead of not knowing where sub is) SORRY TOTAL BRAINFART!

• Moderators

Tell her you want to take the family to Disney World and on your way home, you can swing by Youthman's home, check out the LaScala Trio behind a 150" AT Screen and pick up your 2nd SVS sub. Now that's what I call a vacation! :D

• Moderators

I bought one to match my other pb12+2. Haven't unloaded it yet. Will keep you posted on what 2 sounds like. The seller had 2 in a bedroom that was about 10ft wide and 15ft deep. It was like being in a trash can with a chainsaw!

Congrats Capt! Yeah, his photo showed a very small room that they were in. Definitely overkill for sure.