Happy Fathers day

dtel

It's different when your father isn't around for this day. Last year was my first father-less fathers day. It puts things in perspective. On the other side of the coin, my kids made it special for me today. Happy fathers day to the rest of you guys!

• Like 3

So the wife fires up breakfast, chatting after the meal, she kind of drops the hint of she does not wish me on Two wheels anymore.

Just when I get ready to fire back the normal "Guy Response" she pulled me in to her Pc, and showed me these! :o

Shopped and looked at these a few years back, picked up my Dog for less than half of what these critters cost, and have been happy w/Dog.

She said sell the dam thing and throw the money toward the V8 trike......required about .02 seconds of thought. so im shopping.

Good wife. 427 Ci @550+Hp

Cool looking trike, although no safer than 2 wheels, Happy Wife = Happy Life

post a couple pics of the dog

One other word of caution, check with insurance B-4 buying, some custom bikes are a bear to get insured reasonably

Pics of the Dog are already in my Gallery.

• Moderators

It's different when your father isn't around for this day.

I feel ya. But we can still celebrate the dad they were, and the dads they continue to be in our memories and in the lessons they taught us.

Like how to crack a coconut! No one ever accused my dad of not being practical.

post-2229-0-41040000-1402887807_thumb.jp

• Like 5

So the wife fires up breakfast, chatting after the meal, she kind of drops the hint of she does not wish me on Two wheels anymore.

Just when I get ready to fire back the normal "Guy Response" she pulled me in to her Pc, and showed me these! :o

Shopped and looked at these a few years back, picked up my Dog for less than half of what these critters cost, and have been happy w/Dog.

She said sell the dam thing and throw the money toward the V8 trike......required about .02 seconds of thought. so im shopping.

Good wife. 427 Ci @550+Hp

So Mark,

We have all decided to try and steal your wife. Just giving you fair warning.

• Like 2

• Moderators
I feel ya. But we can still celebrate the dad they were, and the dads they continue to be in our memories and in the lessons they taught us.

You can't replace things you think of when you look at a pic like that, pictures like that are worth a fortune. :wub:

I miss my dad and think about him every day, I was lucky.

• Moderators
This is my 10 year mastering Bow Surfing

Looks like great fun, they will remember things like this with you the rest of there life, the more time with them the better. Very nice.