For Sale: Klipsch SB 120

jcwoodard

Not scared away, and definitely not a veteran of the forum. My first post said make an offer - but I was corrected as this isn't an auction.

I also put asking $350 - certainly open to less - and now I know $350 isn't a fair price for used.

You guys sure know your Klipsch. :)

well now that he is scared away from our forum lol

Yea I was hesitant to post it... but I wanted forum members to know that it can be had for cheaper. I wouldn't have done that to a veteran.

I guess here is a more appropriate place for my comment. I missed that the first time.

Not scared away, and definitely not a veteran of the forum. My first post said make an offer - but I was corrected as this isn't an auction.

I also put asking $350 - certainly open to less - and now I know $350 isn't a fair price for used.

You guys sure know your Klipsch. :)

Yes please don't be scared away. There are a lot of good guys here. It's also a good place to buy and sell equipment, however you're not likely to draw top dollar because it is such an educated group on what the going rates are for items. GLWS and welcome to the forum

Edited by johnnydrama

I say sit down for a while and enjoy the community here. Marvel at some of the home theatres these guys have (I am looking at you Scrappy and Youthman). Really a great bunch of folks. I really am a newb here as well as I have only been here about 2 months. I have learned quite a bit from these guys, and still look forward to learning a whole lot more. I just hope this ad to sell your Klipsch sound bar is an indication that you are getting away from Klipsch. You will be hard pressed on finding a more economical, better built, better sounding product than Klipsch.

I say sit down for a while and enjoy the community here. Marvel at some of the home theatres these guys have (I am looking at you Scrappy and Youthman). Really a great bunch of folks. I really am a newb here as well as I have only been here about 2 months. I have learned quite a bit from these guys, and still look forward to learning a whole lot more. I just hope this ad to sell your Klipsch sound bar is an indication that you are getting away from Klipsch. You will be hard pressed on finding a more economical, better built, better sounding product than Klipsch.

I recently purchased the Klipsch SB 3 Sound Bar with wireless sub as a replacement. I also have the "no longer available" Klipsch iGroove. I am a Klipsch fan for sure.

Welcome, JC!

I, too, purchased the SB120 for a bedroom and am quite pleased with the sound compared to the TV speakers. I also enjoy bluetoothing tunes to it from my iphone. I do wish Klipsch had planned for optional interface with a wireless sub, but, alas, no luck.

I would love to hear your comparison of the SB-3 to the SB120. Thanks!!

cosmic you need to come on down this way for a listening session. Lots of gear to listen to down here.

Welcome, JC!

I, too, purchased the SB120 for a bedroom and am quite pleased with the sound compared to the TV speakers. I also enjoy bluetoothing tunes to it from my iphone. I do wish Klipsch had planned for optional interface with a wireless sub, but, alas, no luck.

I would love to hear your comparison of the SB-3 to the SB120. Thanks!!

The SB-3 is amazing. I love the bass from the wireless subwoofer; the SB 120 could not deliver the same level of bass. In addition, the horns and tweeters in the bar deliver clear sound and the sound stage is broad and fills the room. The best part, the wife said "the floor is shaking." :D

• 3 weeks later...