Klipsch SB120 @ Sam's $298

johnnydrama

I was planning on buying one of these for my bedroom in a month or so. I was hoping to find a gently used one for $350. The cheapest ive seen new online is $499. Well walking through Sam's tonight and they had a pallet full of these bad boys for $298. Had to grab it after listening to the display for several minutes. Thought I would let those here know.

I was planning on buying one of these for my bedroom in a month or so. I was hoping to find a gently used one for $350. The cheapest ive seen new online is $499. Well walking through Sam's tonight and they had a pallet full of these bad boys for $298. Had to grab it after listening to the display for several minutes. Thought I would let those here know.

Yeah, that's pretty much why my wife won't let me go shopping by myself at Sam's club. :(

Because I'm with you! :D

• 2 months later...

Picked mine up yesterday. Thanks for the tip and even better at $247! Had to drive across Houston to a Sam's that had it in stock, but well worth it. Very nice sounding unit for the bedroom. Impressive smooth bass and crisp highs.

Rick

post-20940-0-21400000-1406471666_thumb.j

• Like 1