Klipsch Forte Floor speakers light oak finish

bogey77

I have a pair of Klipsch Forte speakers Walnut Oil finish that I would like to sell. Topic title has the wrong finish listed. I got these speakers from the previous owner of the house I bought as they were downsizing and didn't have any space for them. I got his entire entertainment system. My wife didn't feel the speakers went with the decor of the room and we are not big sound system people so these became expendable.

I don't know much about speakers in general but I an happy to answer any questions that I can. They worked great before we disconnected them but I am not one to know great sound from good sound.

I saw these selling for much more on ebay but I would be happy to sell them for $500. I am in the suburbs of Chicago.

post-58559-0-99600000-1403200247_thumb.jpost-58559-0-68700000-1403200253_thumb.jpost-58559-0-26600000-1403200262_thumb.jpost-58559-0-81200000-1403200268_thumb.j

Edited by bogey77
  • Like 1

They do look like walnut. If you would post what the stickers on the back say you can confirm the finish. WO means walnut oil finish. They are great speakers, you might want to convince your wife to keep them, you will never get better sound for the money. For even five to six times the money.

• Like 2