SOLD! La Scala, 1978 single, with Crites upgrades $600

tromprof

I am selling a single 1978 La Scala that has both a Crites A type crossover and CT125 tweeter. The speaker is in good shape with only a couple of minor knicks. Great for use as a center between K-horns/La Scalas/Belles. Pick up only. I am in West Chester Ohio (Cincinnati area). $600

Please also see my posting for a very nice pair of walnut Chorus!!

Willing to drive up to 200 miles if this helps.

post-26564-0-82060000-1403452471_thumb.j

post-26564-0-29060000-1403452500_thumb.j

Edited by tromprof
  • Like 1

I would love it tromprof... Anybody driving through Reno ??? LOL Anybody ever use u-ship , from the tv show shipping wars ??? Just curious...

I wouldn't use them, you don't know who is coming and how its going to be handled. Though I have never used them myself I heard of horror stories, as things never making it, or things being trashed.

I would love it tromprof... Anybody driving through Reno ??? LOL Anybody ever use u-ship , from the tv show shipping wars ??? Just curious...

I wouldn't use them, you don't know who is coming and how its going to be handled. Though I have never used them myself I heard of horror stories, as things never making it, or things being trashed.

I really have no desire to ship. I am willing to meet someone half way up to 200 miles. This goes for the Chorus as well