Build a box party July 27th

I’m going to be building a set of our Knock down cabs.

I already have the top hats made up. I just need to assemble the bins.

I reserved myself a set a few months ago when we cut a batch and not it’s time to put them together.

I hope we will video some of it. Anyone able to make it to Orange county ~ 10am can take part. The idea is to show case how simple these bad boys come together... or don’t :-).

So come on down and hangout.

I'm debating putting them on casters as my ultimate garage system.

Edited by justinsweber

I once had a 67-F100 with in inline 6. Doing my 1st head sway, I lost grip of the breaker bar and my knuckles went across the dull flat surface of the head... There was no pain until the prety white of my bone was colored by grease and blood. Im hoping for something less eventful :-). Ill prob order 2 Eminence Kappa Pro 15Cs to pair with. Ive built cabs that were just stupid with how much material I threw at it... Seeing all these wonderful build on here has helped me rethink some ideas. But there is always places to imporve... that and its just fun. I have a chip amp Ive built to pair with my garage system... 67watts should be just enough power to earn my Klipsch badges. I have some neighbors I'd love mad at me... this might be just the ticket :-).

It has a good home! I'm due to be getting top plates in for something you helped me think up.

Its a switching unit. Will allow use of 2 seperate speaker with 1 amp or 2 amps with 1 speaker. Not switched on the fly, but the switch completly gets out of the way.

Ill post pics, schematice and part numebr for those who want to DIY.

As you seem to be owning ever great numbers of speakers... this might be a good idea :-).

By the way, that is one AWESOME looking amp you've got as your avatar!!

If you like that, you should check out his web site.

Wish I lived closer Justin, this would be right up my alley. You'd have to make me leave.

Carl

• 3 weeks later...