RC7 clone finished

Just finished this RC7 clone with two 8" Klipsch woofers, Klipch horn and EV DH3 compression driver. WOW!! Hold on to your socks!! I made the cabinet bigger (30"long x 12" deep x 10" high and braced it well. Quartered figured etimoe on top, front, and ends with solid bubinga wood inserts on corner. Next is a small set of side speakers with same woods but with curved sides.

post-21976-0-03260000-1404744423_thumb.j

post-21976-0-01980000-1404744431_thumb.j

post-21976-0-17740000-1404744664_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Yes they are ported on the back. I think that's the only pic I didn't take!! I'll get one and post it. I used the 116375 xover for the RF5 on this with a parallel notch filter on the tweeter to pad down the 110db EV DH3. My buddy will use this for his HT setup.

The sound is clear, crisp, and very full. I had it sitting in my garage on top of a Cornwall I'm redoing and it had plenty of bass so should be better installed in a corner closer to the floor. I'm delivering it today and can't wait to hear it inside in his setup. I know this is a cc and doesn't have to go that low but it could be used as a side speaker easily.