New boxes coming soon

MichaelandKlipsch

I am actually concerned about it moving. I thought about ways to secure it. The new Lens will be a fixed lens instead of the motorized sled version. If I go with the mount that attaches to the top of the projector I could just mount the projector to the top of the recessed box in my wall. I’m not sure which rout I’m going but I don’t think it will stay stationary in its resting spot

You might be ok I think. But you could also just add a few things to hold in it place by holding its feet in place somehow in the spot its in now (a way to lock it in place should not be to hard). Even with the mount it can still move. My does a little over hours and hours of movies.

You know you did something right when you get a bill if lading instead ofA tracking number when you order speakers. The fact that that bill of Lading says the shipment weighs 430lbs and requires a lift gate to deliver two speakers is icing on the cake baby! They are set to arrive Thursday and ill post pictures!

Edited by MichaelandKlipsch

You know you did something right when you get a bill if lading instead ofA tracking number when you order speakers. The fact that that bill of Lading says the shipment weighs 430lbs and requires a lift gate to deliver two speakers is icing on the cake baby! They are set to arrive Thursday and ill post pictures!

Can't wait to see this thing materialize.

I am sure you are like a kid on Christmas eve.

Bill

• Like 1

Two days and counting.  Then we will get our pic's, he, he.  I hope you have lined up some help for those back breakers.  Remember move them around to as many location as possible to see where they sound right.  Just ribbing you. :P

Edited by derrickdj1

I will have pics soon. I hauled both of the S2’s up to the theater last night in their boxes, showered and had to run back to work. I got home last night late had a glass of wine and was out like a light. I plan to remove them from the boxes tonight and snap some quick pics of them under the screen. Labor day I’ll take lots of detailed photos

More photos of the unboxing and once they are in place to come this evening.

Congrats bro!!

Indeed, congratulations on the new family addition.  I have a feeling there will be a lot of thunder in you neighborhood this week.  This may be the only thunderstorm that can make you back sore, lol.  Have fun!!!