F/S JBL 2360A HORNS & EV DRIVERS

kg4guy

Very nice pair of JBL2360A horns with JBL mounting brackets plus EVDHA1 drivers $600 OBO

please email me aayrassian@yahoo.com

Also going to part with my DIY MWM bass bins made out of red oak exterior and baltic birch internals steal them for $1000

Edited by kg4guy
  • Like 1

I expect that this combination sounds wonderful. Great price best of luck with the sale. best regards Moray James.

Great combo EV drivers need a little EQ a great deal for someone who is looking they are in near perfect condition .

I expect that this combination sounds wonderful. Great price best of luck with the sale. best regards Moray James.

Great combo EV drivers need a little EQ a great deal for someone who is looking they are in near perfect condition .

The only horn I have found to sound better and cross lower than the THX/Academy Award Winning JBL2360a bing sold here is the Klipsch K-402, which currently costs between $2,000-$3,000 per new pair (about 70% of that price used). I owned a pair of the JBL's myself for several years. I had both the JBL 2446J and the EV-DH1a drivers in them. Within a few decibels, the DH1a was almost identical in performance. Roy Delgado, Klipsch Chief Engineer in the Pro Theater Line, teste my DH1a's in the Klipsch anechoic chamber and told me they were VERY GOOD drivers. I'm told that PWK like that driver as well. I had lunch with D.B. Keele, the designer of the JBL2360a just a week ago and told him I had measured was amazed at the horn's wide dispersion at 8,000 Hz.. He said that's the way he designed it.

So, for the money, you can't beat this combination, with a tiny bit of EQ, you don't need a tweeter, which makes everything more phase coherent.

In a contest, this would get the "Best Bang for the Buck" award.

Edited by ClaudeJ1
  • Like 1

Yes 500Hz-20,000Hz great drivers great deal for someone to get into one of the best sounding systems I would through a pair of Omni Top 12's in for the mid section I'm using them without the tweeter arrays in and they sound very good excellent dispersion.$1600 a complete 3 way system.

Very nice pair of JBL2360A horns with JBL mounting brackets plus EVDHA1 drivers $600 OBO

please email me aayrassian@yahoo.com

Also going to part with my DIY MWM bass bins made out of red oak exterior and baltic birch internals steal them for $1000

What would be the shipping to Beaumont Tx 77706 for those horns? Thanks Brian

New deal I think I will keep two MWM's so - the JBL Horns EV drivers plus two MWM DIY bass bins I will even through a new QSC RMX1450 power amp in $1000 stupid deal.

Wow, what a great set up that is. I had both the JBL and EV DH-1 a drivers on those horns, which have amazing treble response (no tweeters needed with a little high shelving PEQ). Hmmmm 1 kilobuck for better than Khorn sound AND an amp thrown in. Someone is about to upgrade their system in a big way. Pun intended.

I figured I'll keep 2 of the bins they would come in handy for outside gigs also if I was to put La scale's on them what would you cross them at?

MWMs under LaScalas would be about 150 Hz. That is what I used to do to add bass to LaScalas. Sounded great when done right

• 2 months later...

Still have a great system available for those who have room 2 DIY MWM's bass bins Omni top 12's for midrange and JBL 2360A horns with EV drivers I'll even through a Crown XLS 402 amp in with a QSC 1450 amp and a ART SLA2 all you need is a processor and you are in. $1000. 

• Like 1