Beer me, ASAP

Chad

Guinness

Stella

Newcastle

IPAs

All make dam fine chasers of great Scotch. ........NO DOMESTICS unless it's home brew, too many Chemicals.........

I'm glad that you have no light beers listed here....

Way back in my dirt bike desert riding days, drank Bud light when it first came out, quit for a few years, then had one in a bar one day, they messed it up with chemicals, just like regular Bud, and ALL the other Domestics.

And people wonder why their Liver goes to chit later in life.

Been enjoying the imports for the better part of 20+ years, great health, zero digestive problems for turning 60, and i drink.

Edited by minermark

Guinness

Stella

Newcastle

IPAs

All make dam fine chasers of great Scotch. ........NO DOMESTICS unless it's home brew, too many Chemicals.........

Way back in my dirt bike desert riding days, drank Bud light when it first came out, quit for a few years, then had one in a bar one day, they messed it up with chemicals, just like regular Bud, and ALL the other Domestics.

Been enjoying the imports for the better part of 20+ years, great health, zero digestive problems for turning 60, and i drink.

With hardly any exceptions I have found that drinking light (lite) beer is like having sex in a canoe.

It's f***ing close to water.......

• Like 3

Guinness

Stella

Newcastle

IPAs

With hardly any exceptions I have found that drinking light (lite) beer is like having sex in a canoe.

It's f***ing close to water.......

Agree, i just feel for the people who consume it, iv tried to tell them, they dont listen.

• Like 1

Minermark said, " . . . people who consume it, iv . . . "

You scared me for a second. I thought people were getting an IV (intravenous) delivery of light beer, which should not even be taken by mouth.

My wife got upset with me at a hosted business convention gathering when I asked the server to express my disappointment to the establishment regarding the limited selection of draft or bottled beers. Many choices that could easily be mistaken for a urine specimen, but only a single option (Newcastle Brown Ale) through which you couldn't easily read a newspaper (remember what those were?). My wife felt I was out of place criticizing free beer.

Months later I mentioned this to the head of the company that hosted the event. He agreed, apologized and promised not to repeat the dilemma at next year's convention. We agreed to get together next year at a nearby pub with a large selection of real beers.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 1

Amstel Light as recced before by another.

Drank that SA Oktoberfest and can rec. it.

Even an Old Milwaukee ice cold is welcome on a hot day and you are thirsty.

Like drinking water and not much alcohol to stop you from doing things.

Key is ICE cold. Regular real beer, I can almost drink near ambient temps,especially homebre.

Irish friend and I would drink a Guinness stout for our health. Heavy but healthy!