The hits just keep on coming...

Thejtl

• Moderators

Yeah, it's really easy to get caught up in the upgrade cycle but sometimes, you just need to take step back, consider what you really want, devise a plan and go after it. If not, you will never be satisfied enough to enjoy what you have.

• Like 1

If you have the money do what makes you happy. But the advise here is solid. You will spend a lot more in the long run upgrading stuff all the time. I should probably follow my own advise in this case :). The problem is its hard too know what you really want tell you try a lot of different things. We can tell you what you will probably want but most likely you will think we are nuts lol. Like if someone told me to buy my set up 5 years ago I would of lmfao at that person. No way would I spend all that money only knowing what I did back then. I would have figured I would be perfectly happy with something much smaller and cheaper. Example It wasn't tell I got my 70" tv that I knew I needed to get a projector and giant screen to be truly done buying bigger screens. And that was after upgrading to bigger tvs 3 or 4 times. The same I guess goes for the rest of what I have now. So enjoy the journey and never buy what you can't pay cash for on the spot is my advise.

Good luck.

Edited by reference_head

Yeah, it's really easy to get caught up in the upgrade cycle but sometimes, you just need to take step back, consider what you really want, devise a plan and go after it. If not, you will never be satisfied enough to enjoy what you have.

Joy in the Journey.