The hits just keep on coming...

Thejtl

So after not seeing any Klipsch on CL for a while suddenly there's all kinds of stuff popping up. RF-7 and RC-7

I just ordered a pair of RF 82iis that are being delivered tomorrow. These three speakers are less $$ than that pair. The CL listing a better deal?

http://iowacity.craigslist.org/ele/4604729904.html

yep that's a freakin steal. I'd buy those in a heartbeat if they were local

Guess there are two posts on this subject.

I already got these. Surprised the Ad is still up...

Good for you glad somebody did. I travel quit a bit and am going to Iowa this weekend. I always check where I'm traveling too to see if there are any deals locally for me to pick up while there. I wasn't going to buy these, but thought that it was a pretty darn good deal for sure.

I kinda like black-matches my decor-, but it was hard to tell condition on the CL pics. Would it be possible to rfin myself if I wanted? I'm intrigued by them and might offer less to see if he'd go for it, but again, not sure it they are right for me. I'm relatively new to Klipsch and looking for something great for music mostly.

I kinda like black-matches my decor-, but it was hard to tell condition on the CL pics. Would it be possible to rfin myself if I wanted? I'm intrigued by them and might offer less to see if he'd go for it, but again, not sure it they are right for me. I'm relatively new to Klipsch and looking for something great for music mostly.

If you are a good do-it-yourself type person, you could build a set of CornScalas and put some nice components in them that would be night and day better for music that La Scalas.

IMO of course. :)

I love my "GormScalas" but not everyone has 3000 to drop on components.