Anyone else lose post count numbers ?

joessportster

Have no clue, they can take some back for all I care ?  I really find it hard to believe I have that many, but you never know considering I am trying to learn to type using this forum, it's going really slow. :(

they can take all my posts away; but, leave my likes alone because darn it, i’m alright and people should be able to like me.

• Like 3

Wow. Colter lost more than 4 times as many posts as I've generated in 12+ years...  :(

I was looking at Boxx’s post count in wonderment truly amazed at how he could have amassed over 20,400 more posts than I did with only 108 additional days on the forum. 

However, Oldtimer set me straight and now with Boxx loosing almost 12,000 posts, he now seems like a regular guy. :tongue: 

RTM posts 2.jpg

In addition, I seem to remember that (Chad?) may have deleted many of the old Garage Sale forum threads that were already a few years old, which would seem to lower a lot of post counts given how contentious those threads can be. :ohmy: 

post-36163-0-05480000-1409888960_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 1

• Moderators
Chad, on 05 Sept 2014 - 08:43 AM, said:

BigStewMan, on 04 Sept 2014 - 10:13 PM, said:

Hi Chad … Amy will tell you that i’m a punk; but, i’m mostly hippie so i’m alright.

I prefer punks.

Youngster

• Like 1

• Administrators

Chad, on 05 Sept 2014 - 08:43 AM, said:

BigStewMan, on 04 Sept 2014 - 10:13 PM, said:

Hi Chad … Amy will tell you that i’m a punk; but, i’m mostly hippie so i’m alright.

I prefer punks.

Youngster

relatively? 40 next friday

• Moderators

That's surprising, you don't look it, or your very photogenic one of the two. 

Happy Birthday, I can see from here your going to start feeling bad next Thursday and have to take off next Friday, hope you feel better.