1977 Khorns in Chicago $2400

ZEUS121996

KC-BR       not reasonable at all for $2400      maybe $1500

You're not considering that "This price is considerably less than the $9,000 MSRP price tag." statement in his ad.

:P 

I thought $9,000 was the price now.  Today's Klipschorns are a steal if the price is the same as 1977.   :)  

:emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :D  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29: 

OK

I talked to him and he said he put in Crites crossovers. I will offer him 1200 and see where it goes.

Im not real good with Khorn prices but have seen enough to know for a fact that is a good strong offer. Meaning imo he should take it(if he'd come down to earth)...Regardless what khorns they are they are gonna sit for some time (likely a long time) til sold.

Good luck. I hate craigslist sellers that wont haggle. I have a guy in ft wayne that has several pieces I want and if I offer $10 less he marks the price up...

ANYHOW, you should have a pair of khorns soon! I hope the guy comes around...imo they are worth about $1500 plus a little at least....although would like to hear them before purchase obviously... 

The link reads $2450 now. Maybe I missed it but im pretty sure it read $2400 before. If he did raise the price up its the same as the guy I know locally lol Id make a solid offer and the guy marks the price up higher lol(im really laughing...what a joke lol) Oh and this local seller would never counter offer...its his way or the highway lol he has so much stuff its crazy. Theres quite a few peeps that sell like this haha(I gotta laugh)

The guy locally im talking about has a couple good hookups with getting good used gear cheap nationwide(the main one is goodwill.com and his wife works for them so he has a direct line to gear everywhere, cheap shipping too. till he let me in on his secret I thought he was a fence). I know 2 other guys(both good friends of mine) who are successful and have nice audio gear and collect audio being serious buyers with descent income coming in. They have both told a story sounding the same how they near physically altercated with the guy...the guy(seller locally) got real cocky in front of my one buddys kids...the seller locally im talking about is about 75-80yrs old...

I chalk these khorns up to a shallow mental capacity possibly lol sellers gotta get real these days...

Man Zues...if your looking for some khorns for about $1200 im sure it'll happen sometime soon...

Theres an 80's khorn pair sorta close to me now all beat up for $1k (way too much $ as well) there are others around....

jweber or opusk will find some!