Jub's used for 2 channel HT....

Boxx

I temporarily have my Jub's hooked up to my Yamaha AV receiver and along with two channel listening, I use them for HT duty.  The speaker placement is poor as they are placed in front, off the wall, from my regular HT LF and RF speakers. (Remember this is a temporary arrangement, going on 6 months, lol...)

My point here is that despite the setup, the result, when using the Jub's for HT, is remarkable.  I'm not using any other speakers, no sub, nor center, etc...,) 

I put pretty high demands on my HT, but could not be more pleased and satisfied with the Jub's being used this way.  I do hear things that I have not heard before.

These are truly remarkable speakers.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 1

I do hear things that I have not heard before.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Yes.  When I first set them up in my current listening environment in late December 2007, even though I had virtually no electronics available that were even average quality to drive them (e.g., XTi-1000 PA amps only, K-69-A drivers, a very poor HT-in-a-box preamp, and no other speakers or subs).

Chris

Edited by Chris A
  • Like 1

I'm not blessed with JUB's but my Klipchorns sound amazing in a two channel HT set-up with a Marantz SR6008. I wish I had the room to hook up my Academy and heresys. Can only imagine what that sounds like!

I wondered if someone might mention the khorn....