Rega P9 & Shelter 90x

tigerwoodKhorns

Time to thin the herd a little.  My 2 channel system is now in storage and I am selling some of it off. 

Mint condition Rega P9 TT, all boxes, manual etc.  Cherry finish, outboard power supply and RB1000 arm.  This is Rega TOTL table and no tweaks, aftermarket parts, dustcover or other extras are required.

Comes with a Shelter 90x that was retipped with a "Ruby" tip or whatever the TOTL is by Soundsmith (that is the one, right?  I can look it up later.)  Have the fancy wood box too. I have played maybe a dozen albums on the cart.  This is a $3,000 mc cart.  I think that the Shelter 9000 is the latest version of this cart. 

$4,000 for the setup.  Can ship double boxed and well packaged. 

I will sell the cart separately, but not the TT unless the cart sells first.  I can add pics later.

post-8757-0-85040000-1412079046_thumb.jp

Edited by tigerwoodKhorns

Shelter 90x.  This was the Soundsmith $350 rebuild and the cart was $3,000. 

I used this cart to play albums that I bought new and my other TT to play any used or older albums.  I also did not use the TT much because th estereo was in storage during a remodel and then it was not used much at all (mainly for CDs) because of my work schedule.  It seriosuly has had about a dozen albums played on it. 

Here is the Shelter 9000 replacement:

http://www.tonepublications.com/analogaholic/shelter-9000-original-review-in-toneaudio-16/

post-8757-0-74800000-1412079617_thumb.jp

Edited by tigerwoodKhorns

Carl,

I have a serious package to double box this with lots of insulation between the boxes, shipping is no problem at all.  I know how to ship.  This will take me quite a bit of time to carefully packgae up, but it will be done right. 

So you have no excuse. 

Schu,

The literature says machined, so I assume billet sub platter.