The Bully Got More Than He Bargined For

derrickdj1

Have to agree that usually the most dangerous are the quite ones.  And when they come uncorked, Look Out.

Not a place I want to go.  I'd rather lead a peaceful life.  As much as possible.  

Counterpoint, this guy is not quiet and he seems a little dangerous:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=543_1350869842

He shot himself for attention.  Not the usual violent type,  but is certainly the stupid one.  I wonder what his mental diagnoses is.  Not really but I do have my suspicions. 

Have to agree that usually the most dangerous are the quite ones.  And when they come uncorked, Look Out.

Not a place I want to go.  I'd rather lead a peaceful life.  As much as possible.  

Counterpoint, this guy is not quiet and he seems a little dangerous:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=543_1350869842

He shot himself for attention.  Not the usual violent type,  but is certainly the stupid one.  I wonder what his mental diagnoses is.  Not really but I do have my suspicions. 

Yea, I am not adding anything to the discussion.  The video looks fake too.  Saw it on Tosh.o and thought of it when I saw this thread. 

If he did do it, that is a bad hangover to wake up from.  Much worse than waking up with a troll form a bowling alley.

As a suggestion it would be nice to see this used :pwk_bs: in the discussion.

PWK would be proud...

That's not what PWK's button looked like...

Yes, as I remember, PWK had two of them.  The first one spelled out the word in question on a yellow button which, instead of the smiley face which was ubiquitous at the time, had a drawing of a frowning face.  Later it was replaced by a button with no drawing, just the word spelled out on it, using fancy medieval looking lettering.  "BS" is way too euphemistic, IMO.

Edited by Garyrc