Going full circle?

CHASLS2

If you feel like stepping into high end I can help you out. 

For about your budget I will sell you my Palladium P37s and you can use whatever for a center until you decide to get the matching center.  I am using them for surrounds and they are complete overkill for that application. 

Alternatively, I have a pair of TAD / Pioneer S-1ex speakers (which are better speakers) that I can do for about the same price. Designed by Andrew Jones of TAD and Stereophile A rated.  These are equally as good as the B&W Signatre 800's that they replaced (B&W's top of the line $20,000 speakers) and they are much easier to drive than the B&W 800 series.  PM me if interested. I

I don't know if my back would like moving heavy P37'S around and my room would be kinda small fir such big spakers.  Sure would be nice to try em out for kicks.

Plus the shipping would be a killer.

If you feel like stepping into high end I can help you out.

For about your budget I will sell you my Palladium P37s and you can use whatever for a center until you decide to get the matching center. I am using them for surrounds and they are complete overkill for that application.

Alternatively, I have a pair of TAD / Pioneer S-1ex speakers (which are better speakers) that I can do for about the same price. Designed by Andrew Jones of TAD and Stereophile A rated. These are equally as good as the B&W Signatre 800's that they replaced (B&W's top of the line $20,000 speakers) and they are much easier to drive than the B&W 800 series. PM me if interested. I

I don't know if my back would like moving heavy P37'S around and my room would be kinda small fir such big spakers. Sure would be nice to try em out for kicks.

Plus the shipping would be a killer.

pm sent

I don't know if my back would like moving heavy P37'S around and my room would be kinda small fir such big spakers.

Charles,

The RF-7II and P37 are pretty close in size.

RF-7-Cherry-FrontII_635043089027820000_mp-37-front-nogrille_635043083250750000_m

• Dimensions: 48.5" H x 11.6" W x 16" D                                                                    Dimensions: 46.5" H x 9.75" W x 19.5" D