This Blueberry X has "cream" or not?

Cornman

This Blueberry is in the garage sale. I cant remember if it has the Cream option or not, can anyone tell from the photos?

There are two inputs labeled phono1 & phono 2, on the back. Also need to add that Mark updated this pre for me a few months ago & upgraded power supply & the rectifier tube was replaced with ss rectifier.

Thanks for any help.

:wacko:post-18394-0-86080000-1413388404_thumb.j

Edited by Cornman

What is the cream option all about?

Apparently its about how to name things in a stupid manner. I mean, c'mon.....

On the contrary , Rick J B, you do some research you will find that "Juicy Music" products are one of the major contributors  not only to this site but to sound reproduction  equipment overall, & whose opinion is highly regarded by most informed members here. He was  a cottage ind. producer of quality equipment designed specifically with Kliipsch speakers in mind.

His Bluberry Xtream pre with "CREAM" was his last version providing all types of phno cartridges to be used. It truly is sweet as CREAM.

Edited by Cornman

Are you firm on that price cornman?

Absolutely, & after using it more today --  it was in a second system that I had only used maybe one hour - today I played it several hours & really heard its quality fully for the first time. I question if I really want to sell it or not ??? It is that good, & thats comparing it to a Bat 5i pre in my main system.. I wish I I had  more  listening time before the upgrades were done so as to more fully understand the differences of the before & after. Either way Thanks Mark, its defiantly another sign of you commitment to stand by your product & follow up with improvement as they come along,obviously not $ oriented motivation, but your dedication to your product & the improvement in the quality of sound.

Edited by Cornman

Hey, Rick has been here for about 2 months so he might not know the Juicy Music history here. I just looked at Rick's profile; it's obvious that the naming convention for his products is better than Mark's

Home brew tube amp.

Home brew speaks.

Modified Marantz CD player.

Edited by USNRET

Are you firm on that price cornman?

Absolutely, & after using it more today -- it was in a second system that I had only used maybe one hour - today I played it several hours & really heard its quality fully for the first time. I question if I really want to sell it or not ??? It is that good, & thats comparing it to a Bat 5i pre in my main system.. I wish I I had more listening time before the upgrades were done so as to more fully understand the differences of the before & after. Either way Thanks Mark, its defiantly another sign of you commitment to stand by your product & follow up with improvement as they come along,obviously not $ oriented motivation, but your dedication to your product & the improvement in the quality of sound.

Thanks... are those ecc83's? What tube make?

What do you run thru this unit currently?

Edited by Schu

Are you aware that this guy is the "namer" and builder of the Blueberry X? :o

Yes, this unit has the Cream option which is the two silver'ish cylinders on the rear panel.

:D

Bill