Rega P5 $1100- SOLD!

Schu

I have some things I might be selling soon and I wanted to see if there were any interest here before listing this stuff openly.

Rega P5 natural wood... thoroughly hot rodded with Groove Tracer acrylic platter, billet sub platter sapphire thrust plate (integral with the bearing shaft) that rotates on a zirconia (ZrO2) ball, billet counter weight. original platter, RB700 tone arm, TT PSU. Box/Paperwork

condition, 8.5-9/10. $1100 + $25

Denon 103r... more than 100 hours(not sure of exact hours) and going strong, zero issues. Box/paperwork

condition, 9/10.

Genelex Gold Lions e88cc/6922 (no idea on hours), great sound, balanced.

condition, 8-9/10.

Parks Audio SUT... Cinemag CMQEE-3440APC transformers, zero issues.

condition, 9-9.5/10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not figured out exactly what to ask for some of this stuff (+ shipping), but if you have any interest we can talk.

I can post pictures later if there is any interest here... and if you lived closer, I could still ship via FEDEX :P

Edited by Schu

How about $75 shipped... I think that is what I paid and the only reason I am selling is because they were so good, in comparison to what I had been using, that I decided to go ahead and step up even further and I purchased nos Phillips miliwatts sq's.

Edited by Schu

You have the new hybrid?

I like the separates but have never heard the hybrid.

Yep. I have one of the first MM Budgies (#003, I think) with the wood sides. When Shannon looked to incorporate his SUT design I took him up on the offer and sent mine back to him for an upgrade. Mine has selectable switches on the bottom of the unit to choose between high or low gain MC or MM cartridges. I've used it with a DL-103 and my current AT150Mlx, as well as a Dynavector 10x5, all with good results.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...