*Happy Birthday colterphoto1 !

billybob

As of Thanksgiving, another birthday was had. This one 8 years, one day at a time. 

Michael,

I'm proud of your success.  You're an inspiration. You've succeeded where many others, including my sister and my radiologist friend, did not.  Feel free to call if you want updates.  Send an email or PM if you want a reminder regarding my phone number. 

Best,

Neil

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 2

Wow, what a following for a guy that had a birthday back in early November.....

So sorry I was late to my own party.

Allow me to explain. In 2006 I met Dtels when I visited their home in southern Miss. Later travels established a close friendship. Fast forward a few years and in Nov 2011 we took a cruise together out of NOLA. This year I took my gf Gina down to visit and we went on another 7 day Carnival Cruise where we snorkeled and I did some scuba diving, having taken up that hobby a few years back. Belize is not much of a port, but they have one of the finest reef systems in the world and it's a lovely excursion.

Came home, spent a week in Indy, then off for another adventure, this one to my new/old haunt the Florida Keys, where I work an annual songwriters festival and am right at home. This second trip was a two day drive (Indy to Macon day 1, Macon to Largo day 2), then a day of diving, some shopping for my 'Florida Tiki Room', then up to Miami to gather with an alumni cruise of rocker friends. We'd been going on this progressive rock cruise featuring Yes, Steve Hackett doing Genesis Revisited, UK, Tangerine Dream and others. This was a 5 day Celtic cruise that they hadn't filled, so they invited folks from Cruise to the Edge and Monsters of Rock to fill in at a meager $300 cost.

So that's where I spent my birthday this year - in the Bahamas on a cruise ship, having lobster dinner with 20 or so music-related friends. I traveled 21 days that month and loved every bit of it. 

It's a great life! 

Your Friend,

Michael