SOLD... Pioneer SC35

Schu

I am probably moving up to a different AVR or pre/pro, I Want to see if anyone here might be looking for a used very nice condition Pioneer SC35 elite Class D AVR... original box, nice cosmetic condition, fully functional... No known issues at all. MCACC mic, original manual and free shipping via fedex.
140wpc
DSD to PCM
Orig msrp $1600
350$ shipped

Edited by Schu

I am probably moving up to a different AVR or pre/pro, I Want to see if anyone here might be looking for a used very nice condition Pioneer SC35 elite Class D AVR... original box, nice cosmetic condition, fully functional... No known issues at all. MCACC mic, original manual and free shipping via fedex.

140wpc

DSD to PCM

Orig msrp $1600

350$ shipped

Schu, not that it really matters, but I've had mine about 4 years.  I THINK that the MSRP was originally over $2,000.  Not 100% certain, though.

The MSRP on the SC 35 was around $1,699.  The SC 37 and 35 were the Flagships avr's for 2010.  I brought mines for around $700 which was a steal at the time.  4k, dolby atmos, and higher usb/HDMI are now available but, the sources are limited.  The best time to buy audio gear is just before the new stuff comes out every year. 

I have listened to a lot of avr's, amps and speakers that cost a small fortune and have been very pleased with the sound of my system.  Most likely my next avr will also be a Pioneer.  I have no desire to fool around with Auddysse or other correction systems. 

Edited by derrickdj1