Cuban Cigars Anyone?

USNRET

• Moderators

I think the gum banana cigars are to hard to keep lit and they smell funny burning.

I don't know a cheap cigar from a good one. When we travel there are always people on the streets trying to sell you cigars, I just pass not having a clue. Colterphoto and my son in law have given me a good cigar to smoke and I could tell the difference but to just look at them I have no idea. 

Edited by dtel

Well I would say the finest Cuban cigar I ever had was a Cohiba Esplendido that I bought in Aruba from a rather expensive cigar store. I wanted a real one & I was not disappointed. Everything it was cracked up to be. Since then most of the "Cubans" I have had were probably bootleg, that is why I never really made a habit out of buying them. The quality of the smokes coming from the Dominican Republic & Nicaragua is excellent. The fun will begin when the various companies try to enforce their copyright & trademarks after a 50 year hiatus.

• Like 1

Im not big on cigars and only smoke them on the rarest of occasions. Something about dropping  a 4 pack a day habit that lasted 14 years cold turkey kinda turns you into the worst of all anti smokers. but when i scratch the itch ive learned to enjoy a cigar now.  I'm very limited to my experience but i do enjoy cohibas although my stash is almost gone.

• Like 1